Monday 24 November 2008

F1 News

So I've never really talked about my love of Formula 1 on here, but I do, so when I heard the news of the BBC's plans for next year then I have to say this is good news.

Eddie Jordan was always a hoot as a team boss, so I look forward to his commentary, and Coulthard should have some great gossip considering he is staying on as a test driver for Red Bull. Let's hope he keeps un-biased though.
They're keeping Brundle which I'm glad of. He always had an interesting spin on things, and some continuity would be good. Unfortunatly they don't seem to have Louise Goodman - This I think is a shame I always liked her pit side covereage and thought she did manage to get a side to things everyone else missed. Although i was always convinced there was something between her and Coulthard, maybe that was my dirty mind...

Other than that I reserve judgement about this Jake Humphrey person. I hear he has done a reasonable job on football and the Olympics, so let's look forward to some fresh blood and the perspective that brings. However he doesn't seem to have any experience of motorsport but from the sounds of it he's a quick learner so fingers crossed.

Should be a very intersting year next year, maybe it's time for a rant about aero packaged and KERS... Just don't get me started on Berie's barmy gold medal system idea...

No comments: