Tuesday 1 March 2011

Novel thoughts

So I've been working on my novel again.
I think it's reached a point whereby I can keep fiddling with it, but it either needs a complete re-write, or I just need to publish it.
I think I'll do something I've been thinking of for a while and setup a new blog to publish it but do it one section at a time. Then what should I call the blog?

You see the problem is that I have written it for myself as something I think I'd like to read. Which means it's quite geeky, full of exposition and suffers poor character development. But then whenever I read it to try and improve it, I enjoy re-reading it, to the point that it's beginning to feel like masturbation.

So I just need to finish this part about how to commit crime in in crime free society and then I think I should do something about it. The working title is "Sonnets from a proton" if that gives you some idea of how embarrassing this could be...

No comments: